We are currently advertising!
Post title: Midday Supervisor
Pay Range: New Generation Schools Trust Scale HCS4 point 1 £18,330 (FTE), £4157 (inc holiday payments)
Hours: 10 hours (across 5 days) Working 39 weeks of the year.
Duration: Part time and permanent subject to satisfactory 6 months probation period
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity to be part of the team at Hope Community School.
New Generation Schools Trust opened Hope Community School in September 2013, a Free School, to meet the increasing demand for primary school places in the local area.
Through a Christian ethos and strategically planned personalised curriculum delivered in partnership with other outstanding education partners, the school provides an excellent education experience for children and families. With our child-centred, family-focused and community-oriented approach to education we enable the children to achieve fantastic things.
We are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to join our team. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the lunchtime dining and play experiences for Hope children are healthy, safe and fun. The post offered will be permanent subject to a satisfactory probationary period of six months.
We are looking for professional, polite and confident team player who has experience of working with children, ideally in a community setting.
The job involves;
- Supervising pupils in the area in which they eat their lunch
- Assisting and supervising the clearing away and tidying of the eating area
- Supervising pupils after lunch, either inside or outside the school building, being especially vigilant as to the health, safety and security of the pupils within their care, and in accordance with the School Behaviour Policy
- Ensuring reasonable behaviour and safe conduct of pupils by maintaining good order and discipline, dealing as appropriate (including restraint) with all incidents of disorder ensuring that any disruption is minimised
- Attending to accidents in the playground in accordance with the School procedure and guidelines on accidents and their treatment
You will be part of a team working collaboratively to develop outstanding practice. If you feel you are ready for this challenge we would be delighted to welcome you to our dynamic team. We can offer you a very friendly and supportive working environment in our community focused school.
If you would like to apply please download the documents below, complete the application form and return to email@example.com before the 13th July 2018.