Hope Community School is advertising for a full time Teaching Assistant who wants to join our vibrant school. Our teaching and learning is based on creativity, openness, adventure and excellence and these are underpinned by our Christian values and ethos. We believe that the child is at the heart of all we do. If you want to work in a small Community School which believes in supporting the child and their family through their primary education years, giving them the best start possible, apply to join our team. Please come and visit us by calling Jill or Sandra in the School Office on 0203 223 2000 to arrange an appointment.
Post Title: Teaching Assistant for KS2
Status: Full Time (term time)
Grade/Salary: NJC 10 - £20,279 (actual £17,111)
Post Start Date: September 2019
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our happy and committed team.
The person appointed will:
- work under the instruction/guidance of teaching/senior staff to undertake work/care/support programmes,
- have experience in school - ideally with KS2 experience
- enable access to learning for pupils and to assist the teachers in the management of pupils and the classrooms within a specified year group.
- attend year group planning meetings.
- work in the classroom or outside the main teaching area.
- supervise the children from the allocated class during the lunchtime period to maintain high standards of behaviour in the refectory/playground.
- organise homework support for identified pupils after school.
- be educated to degree level or equivalent
In return we offer:
- Exciting opportunities as pupil numbers increase as part of our growth as a Free School
- A friendly and welcoming school community which thrives within the Christian ethos
- Children who are open, creative and independent learners
- Great communication and support from the whole staff team
- A whole school commitment to personalised CPD
- A community that has a real sense of pride in all achievements
Hope Community School is on a journey and is an exciting place to work and learn. This is an opportunity to get involved in real, measurable school improvement. If you are ready to make a difference…come and have a look!
For further information about the school and an application form please visit the school website: www.hopecommunityschool.org. All applications to be return to email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
Closing Date for Applications: 9am on Monday 17th June 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 19th June 2019