Hope Community School, Sidcup provides an exciting, creative and adventurous educational experience. The family style mealtimes, visits, trips, projects and activities, collective worship, prayer and reflective areas, support from local faith and community organisations help to develop a body of pupils with outstanding moral, social and cultural development.
Hope Community School, Sidcup’s distinctive features include:
• partnerships with local businesses
• a curriculum that impacts the community
• classrooms in the community, such as lessons in Footscray Meadows and local businesses
• a school for all, welcoming families of all and no faiths and world views
• innovative project based learning that maximises cross-curricular links
• the teaching of Mandarin as a Modern Foreign Language
We will provide parents and children with engaging opportunities to learn together and we will strive to forge collaborative partnerships with local businesses, churches and other organisations.