Click on the link below to access Hope Community School's Google classroom.
Remember you wil need your child's Hope Community School Google Classroom log on details to use this.
To use Google Classroom, you sign in on your computer or mobile device and join classes. After you join a class, you can get work from your teacher and communicate with your classmates.
You can join a class with:
- A class link—Your teacher sends you the link.
- A class code—Your teacher sends or tells you the class code.
- An email invite—Your teacher sends you the invite.
After you join a class on one device, you're enrolled in that class for all devices.
To join a class, be sure to sign in to Classroom with the correct account.
How do I sign in to Classroom?
You can sign in to Classroom with your personal Google school account It looks like this email@example.com If you don't know yours , ask your teacher.
Ready to sign in?
You must have an active internet connection to sign in. If you already know how to sign in to Classroom, go to classroom.google.com.
Sign in for the first time
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Go to Classroom.
- Enter the email address for your Classroom account and click Next
- Enter the email address for your Classroom account and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- Enter your classroom code.
Home learning guides January 2021
Help your child to be a successful Home Learner by following the guides below.
Google classroom on x box
You can now access Google classroom form your X box, see the link below.
CBBC television programmes.
The BBC has scheduled a range of educational programmes starting form Monday 11th January, 2021. These can be used to compliment the online lessons provided by staff.
Remote Learning at Hope Community School
Families see our approach to Remote Learning below.