We currently have the following vacancies at our school:
Site manager post
We are looking for a highly capable and flexible Site Manager to join our happy and committed team. This is an important role at school responsible for health and safety of the premises, site security, maintenance of the building and grounds and other essential day to day tasks related to the running of the school premises.
Deadline for applications 9.00am on Friday 9th July 2021
We are looking for a professional, polite and confident team player who has experience of working with children, ideally in a community setting.
The job involves:
- Supervising pupils in the area in which they eat their lunch
- Assisting and supervising the clearing away and tidying of the eating area
- Supervising pupils after lunch, either inside or outside the school building, being especially vigilant as to the health, safety and security of the pupils within their care, and in accordance with the School Behaviour Policy
- Ensuring reasonable behaviour and safe conduct of pupils by maintaining good order and discipline, dealing as appropriate (including restraint) with all incidents of disorder ensuring that any disruption is minimised
- Attending to accidents in the playground in accordance with the School procedure and guidelines on accidents and their treatment
- Read more in the job description below.
- The school is seeking to appoint a person to join our team from 1st September 2021.
- Deadline for applications 9.00am on Friday 9th July 2021