Hope Community School classes are made up of 30 children. Each class has a teacher and a teaching assistant. This also allows teachers and pupils to create meaningful relationships and provide additional support to those who need it.
Where possible we want to take learning out of the classroom. We feel experiential learning is key for children to connect what they are learning to its relevance. We do this through:
- Learning outside of the classroom
- Making use of local business partnerships, such as Stephen James BMW Dealership
- Using the Foots Cray Meadows, school grounds and allotment
- Regular visits our Reception class of 4 and 5 year olds and school trips
Currently, our school has:
- Adventurers Reception class, our 4 and 5 year olds, who join in 2021
- Inspirers - .Year 1 who joined in 2020
- Entrepreneurs- Year 2 who joined in 2019.
- Trailblazers - Year 3 who joined in 2018.
- Innovators - Year 4 who joined in 2017.
- Discoverers - Year 5 who joined the school in 2016
- Explorers - Year 6 who joined the school in 2015..
- The Pioneers - were the school's first class, who started the school in 2013, and left for secondary schools in July 2020.
Please find below - useful information leaflets to help your child at school.