- New Generation Schools Trust/
- News and Vacancies/
- Class Teacher (maternity cover) Fixed term for 1 year/
CLASS TEACHER (maternity cover) Fixed term for 1 year
Hope Community School is evolving and needs a teacher who wants to join the exciting journey from September 2019 for a year. Our teaching and learning is based on creativity, openness, adventure and excellence and these are underpinned by our Christian values and ethos. We believe that the child is at the heart of all we do.
Post Title: Maternity Cover Year 3 Class Teacher
Status: Full Time
Grade/Salary: up to MPS 4/UPS Outer London
Post Start Date: September 2019
The person appointed will:
- Have outstanding classroom practice, with an experience of working across the primary age range.
- Have a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement across the curriculum
- Have a passion for engaging children’s learning within a rich and stimulating setting
- Support all aspects of the school’s work, including its strong Christian ethos
- Be an active member of the staff team and share in the development of our school
- Join our team in leading and supporting community events including family events and extended school activities
In return we offer:
- exciting opportunities as pupil numbers increase as part of our growth as a Free School
- A friendly and welcoming school community which thrives within the Christian ethos
- Children who are open, creative and independent learners
- Great communication and support from the whole staff team
- A whole school commitment to personalised CPD
- A growing school with new resources, a range of outside spaces catering for children from Reception to Year 6
- A community that has a real sense of pride in all achievements
Hope Community School is on a journey and is an exciting place to work and learn. This is an opportunity to get involved in real, measurable school improvement. If you are ready to make a difference…come and have a look by calling Jill or Sandra in the School Office on 0203 223 2000 to arrange an appointment!
For further information about the school and application form please visit the school website: www.hopecommunityschool.org. Completed application forms to be returned to email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
Closing Date for Applications: 9am on Monday 17th June 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 19th June 2019